1) A complete application: One application for each adult (18 years or older) must be completed. If a line is left blank, or an omission explained satisfactorily, we will return the application to you.'
2) Two pieces of id: we require a photo id (driver’s license or other government issued photo id card) and a second piece of id. Both are to be presented with a completed application.
3) False information: your application will be declined if you misrepresent any information on the application. If the misrepresentations are found after the rental agreement is executed, your rental agreement will be terminated.
4) The full security deposit is required at the time the application is submitted. The amount of the security deposit will vary from residence to residence. If you withdraw your application after we have incurred the screening expenses, we may not refund your full deposit. In all other cases, deposit will be refunded.
5) Pets must be approved by management. The maximum size is 28 pounds, 14 inches.
6) Application fee is $30 per applicant. If a lease guarantor is required for application approval, there is also a $30 application fee.
7) We will accept the first qualified applicant. Our company policy is to screen the applications in the order that they are received in the office. In no instance will a second applicant be screened until a decision has been determined on the first applicant.