• Did they stop communicating with you (or your tenants) after the contract was signed?
• Did they do a poor job of screening your tenant so that now you have headaches to deal with?
• Did the tenants do damage to your home?
• Do you feel you were overcharged for routine maintenance on your home?
• Did you get stuck in a contract with a company that you want to leave...but they will force you to pay penalties to leave?
We’re sorry you had (or are having) a lousy experience. Seriously, we are.
However, you probably are in no mood to hear flowery talk, so let us cut straight to the chase and give you THREE Solid Reasons why we can do a better job than your current management company:
Reason #1: We Guarantee Our Work
We give you guarantees so we’re accountable to you if we don’t perform as promised. Here are a few of our guarantees:
1. Our goal is to Rent Your Home in 2 Weeks
We'll rent your home in 4 weeks or less... or you'll get a month of management free!
2. Six Month Tenant Guarantee
If a tenant must be removed, we'll replace them free for up to 6 months.
3. Fast Payment Guarantee
If we don’t mail or wire your monthly proceeds within 10th business days of receipt of rent, we will waive that month’s management fee.
4. Fair Price Guarantee
If you can find a lower fee to manage your property in writing, we will match it (As long they do not charge additional fees).
5. Free Cancellation Guarantee
If you are not satisfied with our service, you can cancel our contract at any time with 30-day notice.
6. Pay For Results Guarantee
Pay us only after you get results. You don’t pay us a dime until your property is rented.
Reason #2: We’ve Treated Our Past Customers Well
Reviews aren’t a perfect indicator of what your experience may be with us, but it’s a start. Here’s what our past customers have to say about us:
Reason #3: You Can Test Us Out Risk Free
Ready to Take the Next Step? Here’s What to do
Click the “Get a free quote” button below. Once you do, we’ll get in touch and tell you upfront what our fees will be for your home and answer any other questions you might have. If you like what you hear, then we can get started on that free trial. Sound ok?